Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh Honey! (SATC Part II)

The 8 Year Itch!
Yes ladies, it's been 8 years since Sex And The City last aired back in 2004 on HBO! Oh what a sad day it was for me, I cried my eyes out as each lady went on their merry way to becoming "Happy In The City"! Who can forget one of my favorite gals Kim Cattrall, best known for her role as sex-craved Samantha Jones. I'm sure we can all agree that her style on the show was down right sexy! Her plunging necklines, chic blazers and bold jewelry (thank you Patricia Fields) took many women out of their shells! Aside from her Think & Act Like A Man's approach to dating (that's a whole other topic to blog about), Samantha was a smart, independent, single lady who owned her own business and boy did she dress the part! This week, I'd love to share with you a few of my favorite "Sam Jones" looks and  of course, some fabulous pieces to mix and match with her outfits!

PS: Don't Forget The Cosmo's!












SALUT!
XOXO

"You Can't Swing A Fendi Purse Without
Knocking Over Five Losers!
~Samantha Jones





"Honey, You Have To Let It Go.
If I Worried What Every Bitch In New York Was Saying About Me,
I'd Never Leave The House".
~Samantha Jones





"I'm A Trisexual. I'll Try Anything Once".
~Samantha Jones

For Pieces From My Summer Collection, Be Sure To Attend
The Sex And The City Brunch
Hosted By:
Rebecca Borrero And Christina Cepedes Of Mommies Mingle
Where: Babalu Restaurant And Lounge
3233 East Tremont Avenue
When: June 23rd, 2012
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Tickets: On Sale Now $25

Please Note: Pieces Will Vary, Due To Availability!



No comments:

Post a Comment