Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello Lover! (SATC Part I)

Fashion, Accessories & Cocktails
When I think about summer time in New York City, I think (FAC) Fashion, Accessories and Cocktails! There's something so magical in the air, only a true New Yorker can identify! The excitement of strolling through Central Park or just sitting at the fountain watching the entire city pass you by! If you live in NYC (the greatest city in the world), or plan to come down for a visit, there's one thing your sure to take with you forever "There's never a reason Not to dress up and have a cocktail or two or three"! We have the ladies from Sex And The City to thank for this fantastic trend!

This week I'm featuring Sarah Jessica Parkers character on the show "Carrie Bradshaw" fashionista of the world! Her style is not only iconic, but very fashion forward. I put together a variety of pieces from my own personal collections to mix and match  each of her looks! If your looking for a crisp summer look that's fresh, sophisticated and timeless, take a look at my selections for tips on getting the right look without trying too hard or breaking the bank!

Salut!!
XOXO

This look can take you from an early dinner to late night dancing!


"I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet"!
 ~Carrie Bradshaw





How sexy is this dress? Perfect for date night or dinner with the girls!







Turn heads with this stunning look!

 











For pieces from my summer collection, be sure to attend the Sex And The City Brunch hosted by:
Rebecca Borreo and Christina Cepedes Of  Mommies Mingle
Where: Babalu Resturant & Lounge
3233 East Tremont Ave
Bronx, Ny 10461
When: June 23rd, 2012
Time: 11am-2:00pm

4 comments:

  1. Becca, knowing you since our childhood days I can honestly say I'm so proud of what you have accomplished and I am looking forward to witnessing your future success. You're an amazing individual with drive and enthusiasm.

    xxxooo

    Gebra Godoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gebra for your kind words!! You are truly inspiring!!! XOXOXOXO

      Delete