Friday, June 29, 2012

The "Bold & The Beautiful"

This week I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite statement necklace & earring sets! Those who have purchased my collections know how much I love versatility. I enjoy nothing more than giving my clients the luxury of wearing my jewelry to the office or for a night on the town. The pieces I've selected below can effortlessly be dressed up or dressed down allowing you to get more bang for your buck! I decided to include Navy Blue (a color that will be huge this fall) into some of my pieces so this way you can make an easy transition into Fall without looking dated! When shopping for accessories, one should always ask themselves "How far will these pieces take me in terms of my wardrobe"? As I always state, it's great to keep up with the latest trends, but don't get caught up in the moment! Select pieces that will not only play up your signature look, but that will also keep you looking timeless! 










Rebecca
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the "Liebster Award", please check the link to my blog below for more details on the subject: http://www.lapecosapreciosa.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete