Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Frida Kahlo "The Icon" Of Her Generation

How She Inspires Me
As an artist, she was never ashamed of sharing her own personal pain and experiences through her paintings. Her ability to express herself through her work and her fashion was highly commendable for a women living during that era. Her jewelry choices (in photos dating as far back as 1929) were clearly worn to make a statement!

A Sneak Peak Into My Own Personal Jewelry Collection
Frida's bold yet sophisticated style has always had an influence on the types of jewelry pieces I've purchased/worn throughout the years (way before the launch of Justbecca's Vintage Jewelry).

Future Collections
As I continue to be inspired by Frida's legacy, I will always find a way to add her bold yet one-of a-kind styles to my collections for many years to come!


Rebecca
XOXO                        

No comments:

Post a Comment